Communications & Consulting Co. provides meeting planning
services for clients in the medical, scientific, and health
sectors. Whether its a multi-day conference, national
sales meeting, trade show, product launch, executive meeting,
or seminar series, we provide the professional services that
ensure your event is well organized, productive and enjoyable.
As independent meeting planners, we save you money, time
and effort, and we create the most on-target program for
your needs. We plan and manage the full event, from beginning
to end, or handle only those specialized areas where you
need assistance, including:
- Define the objectives of your meeting and develop a
- Develop, maintain, and reconcile a detailed meeting
- Investigate sites and recommend meeting destinations.
- Plan the formal program and find appropriate speakers.
- Plan the "social side" of your event, such
as receptions, gala dinners, mixers, and spousal programs.
- Negotiate the most favorable and cost-effective rates
with hotels, caterers, audio-visual production companies,
entertainment services, transportation services, print
production companies, and all other suppliers and services
- Sell exhibit space and manage trade show set-up.
- Develop a sponsorship program and obtain sponsors.
- Implement a full marketing and promotion program, including
on-site media relations.
- Provide full registration services.
- Coordinate all logistics, including space management
and critical path.
- Advise on security needs, contingency plans, liability
insurance, and other issues.
- Hold a post-conference meeting to evaluate the event
and determine changes to make in the future.