Our ServicesComprehensive Editing
Editing identifies potential problems, improves a manuscript’s clarity and flow, and helps ensure your paper is publication-ready.
Comprehensive Manuscript Editing
- Wear a “reviewer’s hat” to identify potential problems and revise language accordingly.
- Ensure the purpose statement is clear and complete.
- Ensure Results and Discussion are on-point with the study’s purpose.
- Restructure paragraphs and manuscript sections to improve clarity and flow.
- Tighten the language, remove extraneous phrases and content.
- Fact checking: ensure references are described and cited accurately.
- Conduct brief literature searches for current references and to support specific statements.